perjantai 31. elokuuta 2018

Why you should go to EF language course?


Hello everyone! I'm Emilia 16 years old girl who lives in Finland. I was in Malta for two weeks and I traveled with EF. I've already written same type text in Finnish here in my blog but I thought that I'll be helpful for someone if I write it in English too. So, here we go.....

I'm gonna tell you few reason why YOU should go to languagetrip! I totally recommend it for everyone who wanna learn some language more and of course for everyone who wants to make new friends and have fun. 

1. New friends
I'm pretty shy person sometimes (...well quite often) so I was a bit scared will I get any friends there. But I can tell you guys that I was wrong. I got a lot of new and amazing friends! We still keep in touch and for example we have our own snapchat group (there is almost 35 people in the group). And it is also great change to make some international friends. You don't have to be worried about will you get friends!




2. Bravery to use the language
This is quite important reason why I decided to go to language trip. English is not my native language and here in Finland we speak mostly Finnish but it's SO important to be able to speak English. And yeah before the trip I had learnt it in school but you know I was I bit afraid of using it. But step by step I got bravery to use it in kind of ordinary situations like: ordering in restaurant, talking to my international friends, shopping...etc. So the trip was really helpful for me!


3. Act of becoming independent
Most of people who decide to go to language trip are teenagers. And they will someday move away from home (sooner or later it will happen). So this is so so so good change to practice living without parents. Of course there are leaders who can help you but that's the reason why this is amazing change: you will live without parents but there is still someone who can help you if you need help!

Bye the way if you book an EF languagetrip with code: Emiliaräsänen2018, you will get -150€ off! And what's the best: you can add other discounts of it! Be fast because the code is in force only for July!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Googletetuimmat kysymykset/asiat: Kielimatka edition!

Moikka! Tänään vähän erilaisemman postauksen parissa! Laitoin googleen aina tietyn alun ja katsoin sitten mikä/mitkä googletuimpia as...