torstai 27. kesäkuuta 2019

EF language trip Q & A (english edition)

It's been a while since I've written a post in English so I decided to write a new one (finally). I've gotten a plenty of questions (instagram @ambassadoremilia) which I'm extremely happy for! If you keep up reading, you'll find out the most common questions that I've got and answers to them!

Q: Do I have to be great at the language if I wanna attend to EF's language course?

A: This might be the most common question and here is the answer: no you don't! You'll be totally fine although you don't speak the language fluently. Before the trip you have to take a starting level test. The school classes are distributed based on the test. Everyone will be placed on the class in which the students are in the same level! Furthermore, don't worry in case the class ain't suitable  for you: there is always possibility to change the class!


Q: How much money do I need if I'll stay in the course destination for two weeks?

A: It depicts a lot! Personally, I spent something around 100-200 €. In the most destinations you'll need to buy a buss card which costs approximately 40€. Additionally, if your course is half board type, you might have to use some money for food. I'm not that into shopping so there wasn't much costs concerning that. I took an extra activity back which cost 50€ ( reminder: extra activities are totally optional!!). I highly recommend you to acquire a visa electron card that works aboard!


Q: Is there enough free time in the language trips?

A: In my opinion, yes there is usually. We got couple of hours free time per day which was totally enough for me. Although there were only two to three hours free time, the activities were pleasant so actually I'm happy that there wasn't more free time.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Googletetuimmat kysymykset/asiat: Kielimatka edition!

Moikka! Tänään vähän erilaisemman postauksen parissa! Laitoin googleen aina tietyn alun ja katsoin sitten mikä/mitkä googletuimpia as...